Congratulations and Welcome to your new home!
All new owners are strongly encouraged to submit a new owner form with their contact information as well as other information pertaining to the unit. After receiving the new owner form, we will provide the owner(s) with an Owner Manual as well as additional information about the association.
- To confirm your closing information, please complete the New Owner Form below.
Moving to your new home
Many associations have specific rules about moving in or out of the building. Those rules usually require the move to be scheduled with our office, and may require payment of a security deposit and/or moving fee. Please be sure to review the Rules and Regulations adopted by the Board of Directors of your association. If you do not have a copy of the rules and regulations, please contact us to obtain a copy.
- To schedule your move, please complete the Moving Request form.
Payment of Association Dues
- ACH-auto debit: Wesley Realty Group has auto-debit capability. If you would like to have your assessment fee automatically deducted from your personal bank account, please click visit our Online Payment page. There are no additional fees for ACH payments.
- Check: Please make all checks payable to your condominium association and make sure to include your building address and unit number in the memo. All checks should be sent to: Wesley Realty Group, 832 Custer Avenue, Evanston, IL, 60202.
- Epayment through your bank: Most banks have auto-epayment capability at no charge through your bank website. Add the name of your association as the 'Payee' and the building address & unit number as the 'Account number'. Enter the following as mailing address: C/O Wesley Realty Group, 832 Custer Avenue, Evanston, IL, 60202.