Don’t be fooled by the continuous chilly weather, spring is finally here! I know we’re all ready for warmer weather, but is your apartment ready? Check out our spring apartment tips below!
- Make sure your window screens are properly fitted and do not have any tears or holes.
- Test your air conditioning unit to detect any problems before the summer heat.
- Check caulking around all doors and windows to prevent moisture, leaks, and mold.
- Clean ceiling fan blades to remove any build up of dust.
- Test smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, and replace batteries if necessary.
- Spring is the optimal time for preventative pest control. Use an all-purpose cleaner in the kitchen to remove any food residues or odors, and check for any cracks or crevices that should be sealed.